Remote When Needed Most
At my clinic, the health and safety of our customers is my top priority. As a leader in the health and wellness space, you know you can turn to us.
I want to share with you how uniquely positioned we are to support the public in the midst of this situation. But first some good news about our suppliers…
Our Warehouses are Open
Currently our supply warehouses remain open and continue to fulfill shipments of all products. You can rest assured your products will be clean and sanitary when they are shipped to you.
We have a strong supply chain and do not foresee shortages in inventory, nor do we foresee interruptions to shipments regarding our remote work.
The World is Going Remote — and our Clinic is Already There
As of February, 46% of US businesses had remote work arrangements in place. As this number continues to climb, businesses unable to provide services remotely will face some challenges.
Although we cannot administer remote chiropractic adjustments, we have integrated Remote Scans and Consultations into daily practices to better serve your health needs. I provide services in the emerging field of bioenergetics. This means assessing and correcting the body’s energy and communication systems. Doing this improves the body’s own ability to heal and stay healthy. My clinic is uniquely positioned to serve my clients health remotely, thereby eliminating the need for in-person interactions.
Getting Started with Remote Scans Is Simple
Some of you are already doing this, but for those that aren’t, it is simple. Just let me know you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org and I can send you a scanning device and we will proceed from there.
Summarizing Our Efforts
* Maintaining Global Operations. We continue to serve our customers throughout this situation.
* Enabling Remote Practices. As mentioned, we are fully capable of 100% remote interactions, with no physical human contact required.
* Working from Home. As a team we are capable of working remotely and some already are.
* Monitoring the Situation. We will continue to monitor the situation and are prepared to act in accordance with regulators in the places we do business.
* Promoting Good Health. Join us in encouraging others to heed government and regulatory guidelines about personal hygiene, sanitation and social distancing.
* For Our Locals. Our clinic is an essential and will remain open to provide adjustments and all your health needs.
We’re Here to Help
If we can do anything for you, don’t hesitate to reach out directly.
I am standing by to help. You can email support now at: email@example.com or reach out by phone 813-968-5404 or
Now I’d like to hear from you…
Please leave your thoughts by adding a comment below.
To Your Good Health,
Dr Elena M Morreale
For More Information: Call Dr Elena Morreale,DC, DABCI, DACBN(Alternative Cancer and Health Therapies, Tampa, FL)813-968-5404.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Copyright © *|CURRENT_YEAR|* *|LIST:COMPANY|*, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
*|IF:REWARDS|* *|REWARDS_TEXT|* *|END:IF|*
** unsubscribe from this list (*|UNSUB|*)
| ** update subscription preferences (*|UPDATE_PROFILE|*)Alternative Cancer and Health Therapies, Tampa, FL