It’s time to promote the benefits of eating a healthy diet and actions people can take to make healthy living easier. Helping to gain access to healthy foods and encourage small changes to daily routines can make a big difference for overall health.
Why eat healthy?
- To lower your health risks. Choosing healthier foods can help you lower your risk for chronic health conditions like heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
- To stay strong and active. Healthy foods have the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients your body needs to stay strong and live a longer life.
- To manage your weight. A healthy diet and physical activity can help you stay at a healthy weight.
- To set a positive example. If you have children, the healthy food options your child sees you make now can impact their eating patterns throughout their lifetime.
- To save money. When a person eats healthy and lives a healthy lifestyle, he or she is less likely to develop costly chronic illnesses in life. A healthy lifestyle can help you avoid spending thousands of dollars on doctors’ visits and medications later in life.
- To improve mood and mental health. What you eat has a direct impact on your brain which regulates your mood. Also, eating healthy foods can help to keep your mind from feeling foggy and distracted.
- To help improve your quality of sleep. People who avoid large amounts of caffeine and foods high in sugar and fat are more likely to have higher quality sleep.
- More than 1 in 3 of adults and nearly 1 in 5 children or adolescents are obese. Obesity-related conditions include heart disease, stroke, and type 2 diabetes, which are among the leading causes of illness and death.
- Fewer than 1 in 3 adults get the recommended amount of vegetables each day.
- Approximately 90% of Americans eat more sodium than is recommended for a healthy diet.
- More than 23 million Americans — including 6.5 million children — live in food deserts. Food deserts are neighborhoods, cities, or towns that lack access to affordable fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and other foods that make up the full range of a healthy diet.
- Overweight adolescents have a 70% chance of becoming overweight or obese adults.
- *Harvard Health Publishing. 2016. Healthy Eating: A guide to the new nutrition today.
With imprinting, as with anything difficult to understand, it’s important to start at the beginning.
First, you must consider phonons, which are quantum-level waves of sound, not to be confused with photons (waves of light)
Though, phonons are just as important as photons in terms of the body-field and body.
The heart, for instance, manufactures a lot of phonons.
For NES, and following traditional Chinese medicine, the heart is a major sensory and emotional organ, so phonons are important. The heart is actually the major imprinter of information into the body.
Homeopathic Imprinting vs NES Imprinting
When we talk about imprinting, we are leaving homeopathic ideas behind and looking at all sorts of different effects that interest the physics people.
Imprinting is a 200-year-old idea (read: homeopathy) and we do believe it’s time academia got onto it! But we are different from traditional homeopathy. This new version of imprinting is the basis of NES technology.
Peter Fraser did an experiment years ago showing that in nature, anything can self-imprint very easily. All that is needed is a fluctuation in the magnetic field, in ambient light, surrounding the things that are to be imprinted. In other words, the passage of the sun and moon’s fields is enough to do it.
Of course, all homeopathic materia medica are imprinted using kinetic energy, but imprinting also occurs naturally and is not something foreign to nature. We can imprint with sound waves, light, or magnetic field fluctuations.
The Heart and Sound as Imprinters
In the experiment, Fraser found the heart appeared to be imprinting information, memories only, and onto a lipid cell, if it had the choice of many to choose from.
Interestingly, you can take this a step forward by asking yourself this question: Can people lose their memory when they take certain kinds of drugs that are supposed to dissolve certain fats? Yes. This does happen.
A medical doctor in the United States has already written a book about it. And his claims agree with the predictions based upon NES theory, for the heart imprints information onto lipids, forming a kind of memory storage and learning system for the person.
For some reason, people think memory is in the brain. Yet anyone who has had a massage will know that you get memories flooding to consciousness when a certain part of the body and its muscles are manipulated.
Sometimes even sounds over certain parts of the body can induce memory recall. The Tibetans have bells of a certain frequency for ringing over the body’s energy centers, or chakras.
So we can look at education in a new way as well. All we have to do is repeat a message and store it in the body fat. Repeating messages, we know already, is a key to all learning.
Could it be just like the homeopathic kinetic succussion process (shaking the water), where information is repeated a few dozen times in a field of light or sound waves?
Testing shows that exactly 16 repetitions are enough.
2 Ways Information Can Be Imprinted
But let’s get back to the mechanism of imprinting.
There are two ways of imprinting information onto chemical structures. But to imprint using even these methods, the message has to be repeated. The two methods are:
- By pressure waves and phonons (such as those produced by the heart), which is the very low frequency method.
- By different visible light frequencies used in a certain way, which is the high frequency method.
From imprinting, we can deduce that the repetition of pulses of energy and information can actually change space!
Consider the work of Dr. William Tiller, who found that when he removed certain machines that had been used in healing studies over extended periods of time, the space in the room where the studies took place and the machinery was located retained information about that healing work — and this change in space was measurable!
So to understand imprinting correctly, you have to alter your ideas of what space is and what its characteristics are, and also what the electron and photon are.
And you have to consider the role of sound waves in a solid matrix of phonons.
Imprinting NES Health Infoceutical Solutions
Let me speak about a different kind of imprinting — that of imprinting corrective information into the NES Infoceutical Solutions.
Technology sometimes runs ahead of science. Here is a good example: the exact physics of imprinting is as yet undescribed.
We do know that kinetic energy will do it (this is how homeopathic remedies are imprinted). The origin of this is evidently the protons of the atoms in the solution being imprinted.
But surprisingly, there is another method of imprinting using certain wavelengths of light arranged in pulses about one second apart.
We have found from continued exploration that there is a continuum of “spikes” of sound that go upwards, possibly as far as the frequency of light.
These spikes may be created by the aggregation of what we call “information packages”. We have found there is a set number of times the spikes need to be presented in order to create a permanent registration or imprint of the information in the micro-minerals in the NES Infoceutical Solutions.
By imprinting at a high voltage and presenting the correct number of spikes, we’re able to ensure that when you receive our Infoceuticals, the information is still as potent as it is when we first imprint it.
Now I’d like to hear from you…
Please leave your thoughts by adding a comment below.
You know the seriousness of cancer. You know the toll it takes mentally, emotionally, financially, spiritually, and physically. It causes stress in your own mind and body as well as in your relationships with friends and family. It can make it hard to do the things you’ve always done as a human being, a parent, or an employee.
There’s nothing in your daily existence that cancer doesn’t touch. It’s an exhausting villain to fight and it wipes you out in so many ways that are hard to explain to people who haven’t felt the impact of this horrific disease in their own lives.
What if I told you there was something you could do right now to cut your cancer risk in half? That’s right, in half!
If you knew there was a way to prevent cancer from ever invading your life and turning it upside down… would you do it?
People talk a lot about “cures” in the health industry but there’s a saying you probably heard from your grandparents that makes a lot more sense…
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
Experts estimate that more than half the cases of cancer are preventable with lifestyle changes.
In 2012, the World Health Organization (WHO) reported more than 14 million new cases of cancer… which resulted in more than 8.2 million deaths worldwide. They expect these numbers to skyrocket over the next twenty years by a whopping 70% globally!
The top 5 most-diagnosed cancers in men: lung, prostate, colorectal, stomach, and liver.?
The top 5 most-diagnosed cancers in women: breast, colorectal, lung, cervix, and stomach.
I point this out because you’ll note that several of the most common (and aggressive) cancers have to do with your gastrointestinal system. The function of your body that processes the food you eat, distributes it around your body as needed, and does its best to dump the leftover toxins.
That makes it a major area of your daily life that dramatically affects your prevention – and ultimately your survival – of cancer. The food and beverages you consume, the fuel your body uses to fight disease, is critical to your overall wellbeing.
Some foods are worse for you than others and are increasing your risk of many conditions and diseases. While cancer is one of the worst, regularly eating the cancer causing foods in our top ten list can also lead to heart disease, diabetes, chronic inflammation, and so much more.
Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods to Cut Your Cancer Risk in Half
- Genetically Modified Foods (GMOs): The rapidly growing industry of genetically modified crops are infiltrating our food supply. More than 90% of our corn and soy are now genetically modified. This fairly new practice is the source of many debates. Experts agree that adequate testing was not done before GMO foods were added to the ingredient listing of thousands of products. In other words, no one – including the growers and manufacturers of GMO foods – knows the long-term effect they will have on human health. Look for GMO-free labels whenever possible or buy organic (which always means a product is not genetically modified).
- Microwave Popcorn: From the chemically-lined bag to the actual contents, microwave popcorn is at the center of lung cancer debates around the world. Not only are the kernels and oil likely GMO (which the manufacturer does not have to disclose) unless organic, the fumes released from artificial butter flavoring contain diacetyl, which is toxic to humans. Make your own organic popcorn the old-fashioned way – it tastes better, doesn’t release toxic fumes, and is a healthier choice for you.
- Canned Goods: Most cans are lined with a product called bisphenol-A (BPA), which has been shown to genetically alter the brain cells of rats. Many plastic goods, thermal paper, water lines, and many dental composites also contain BPA. Stick to fresh or frozen vegetables that have no added ingredients for your family’s table! These are better for you and available year-round.
- Grilled Red Meat: While grilled food can taste delicious, scientists have discovered that preparing meats in this way – especially processed meats like hot dogs – releases a carcinogen called heterocyclic aromatic amines. When you grill red meat to the point of well-done, it changes the chemical and molecular structure of the meat. You’re better off baking, broiling, or preparing meat in a skillet then on the grill.
- Refined Sugar: The biggest cancer causing food (by far) is high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) and other refined sugars. Even brown sugar is highly refined white sugar with some of the removed molasses added back in for flavor and color. Refined sugars (and foods made with them) are the source of major insulin spikes and feed the growth of cancer cells. Since the majority of the sugar supply in the U.S. is made using genetically modified (GMO) sugar beets, a healthier option is organic honey, coconut sugar, or maple sugar. Now that oncologists are using diabetes medication to fight cancer cells, there’s no doubt (finally) that those mutated cells love sugar.
- Salted, Pickled, and Smoked Foods: These products typically contain preservatives, such as nitrates, which are intended to prolong shelf life. The additives used in processed foods can accumulate in your body over time. Eventually, such toxins cause damage at the cellular level and lead to diseases like cancer. When smoked foods are cooked at high temperatures, the nitrates are converted to the much more dangerous nitrites.
- Soda and Carbonated Beverages: Sodas have been at the center of the health debate for two decades as a major cancer causing food. Filled with high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS), dyes, and a host of other chemicals, they are very bad for every aspect of your health. They provide zero nutritional value and rob your body of the nutrients you get from other foods. Adding “diet” to the label means you’re also likely consuming aspartame – which is no better than rat poison to human cells.
- White Flour: When flour is refined, all nutritional value is removed. Then it’s bleached with chlorine gas to make it more appealing to consumers. The glycemic index for white flour is very high – meaning it spikes your insulin levels without providing nutritional fuel. Carbohydrates are converted to sugars by your body, so excessive products that contain white flour can lead to increased insulin resistance. Simple sugars (like refined carbohydrates) are the preferred fuel source for cancer.
- Farmed Fish: Commercial fish farming involves raising an incredible number of fish (such as salmon), in a crowded environment. More than 60% of the salmon consumed in the United States comes from a farming operation where they are treated with antibiotics, pesticides, and other carcinogenic chemicals to try and control the bacterial, viral, and parasitic outbreaks that result from cramming so many fish in a small space. Farmed fish also don’t have as much omega-3 as wild salmon.
- Hydrogenated Oils: Vegetable oils are chemically extracted from their source, chemically treated, and more chemicals are added to change the smell and taste. They’re packed with unhealthy omega-6 fats (that Americans already consume way too much of) and have been proven to alter the structure of our cell membranes.
4 Steps to Help Prevent Cancer
In addition to the 10 foods listed above, also be sure to avoid any food labeled as “diet,” “light,” or “fat-free”. In order to remove fat or natural calories, they are replaced with chemicals that are dangerous to your body.
Instead of consuming food products that manufacturers claim is “good for you” – follow these four anti-cancer diet tips to prevent cancer the easy way:
- Eat organic whenever possible.
- Choose raw or clean frozen if availability of fresh product isn’t good in your area.
- Fill half your plate each meal with non-starchy vegetables. If you eat animal products, make sure they’re pastured and grass-fed meats and dairy goods (including eggs). Use only high quality oils such as coconut oil, olive oil, ghee, or grass-fed butter.
- Cut back drastically on grains and sugars.
Not only will eliminating these foods lower your cancer risk, you’re going to feel (and look) better from the inside out.
Now that you know what the top cancer causing foods are, what are you going to do about their presence in your kitchen and your daily eating plan?
Now I’d like to hear from you…
Are you one of the tens of millions of Americans who struggle to maintain healthy blood sugar metabolism? Often, a blood sugar issue first manifests with symptoms like fatigue, mood swings, food cravings and weight gain. But if you fail to heed warning signs, it can lead to a condition known as insulin resistance, which can cause your blood sugar to fluctuate wildly, leading to more serious health problems. If this happens, your doctor may tell you that your only option is to take a dangerous drug (or likely, multiple drugs) for the rest of your life.
Warning signs of Blood Sugar Problems: Unbalanced Cholesterol Ratios, Cravings and Weight Gain, Irritability and Mood Swings,Late afternoon energy drops, Fuzzy Thinking, Vision and Hearing loss, Blood pressure Concerns.
I’m here to tell you that this is nonsense. The consequences of living with a serious blood sugar imbalance can be tragic—but so can the side effects of taking a drug used to “fix” the problem. And the truth is that there is an easy, inexpensive way to maintain healthy blood sugar levels safely and permanently—and YOU deserve to know about it.
My passion for natural health drives me to seek out alternative health solutions that are both safe and effective.
Please keep reading because the benefits of getting a handle on your blood sugar (the natural way) will improve just about every aspect of your health forever.
|Why You Want Balanced Blood Sugar|
|Your body has the amazing ability to convert the food you eat into glucose, which is the raw fuel it uses to produce energy. Once you’ve got glucose circulating in your bloodstream, your pancreas produces a hormone called insulin, which transports glucose into your cells. But if your cells don’t respond to insulin (as is the case with insulin resistance), your blood sugar can start to fluctuate wildly, leading to serious health problems.|
|The Dangers of Drugs for Blood Sugar Management|
|The current mainstream medical mentality on blood sugar management has created Big Pharma’s most lucrative class of drugs, and they will stop at nothing to keep them on the market. But they are nowhere near as safe as we’ve been told! |
You may recall the scandal surrounding the controversial drug, Avandia. It appears that the makers of Avandia manipulated “scientific” data and outright lied about its safety record. Yet it is still being prescribed despite having caused over 83,000 heart attacks, according to the Senate Finance Committee. But there’s no reason for YOU to jeopardize your health for their profits, especially when there are safer options.
|A Spice That’s Nice for Blood Sugar|
| Some people are predisposed to blood sugar problems, while others may be at increased risk due to lifestyle. The good news (that Big Pharma wants to keep under wraps) is that in most cases, it’s easy to correct a blood sugar imbalance with a natural extract that I consider a true gift from the earth. |
Cinnamon has been used as both a culinary spice and medicinal herb for thousands of years. Recently, however, groundbreaking research on cinnamon has led to some exciting discoveries in the areas of blood sugar control, weight loss, cardiovascular health and more.
|The Science Behind Cinnamon Is Impressive|
|The positive effects of cinnamon on glucose metabolism were actually discovered by USDA scientists who were shocked to discover that cinnamon significantly increases insulin production and has a fantastic balancing effect on both blood sugar and cholesterol.[3,4] |
More recently, a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition showed that people who consume cinnamon daily have improved insulin function and increased levels of a peptide that helps prevent overeating, which can lead to spikes in blood sugar. Another amazing study showed that supplementing with 500 mg of a water-soluble cinnamon extract regulates blood sugar levels in people with insulin resistance.
|Cinnamon Supports Optimal Heart Health, Too!|
|In addition to its blood sugar benefits, research has also shown that cinnamon contains powerful antioxidant substances that promote optimal heart health,tame inflammation and support strong heart function. Scientists believe that cinnamon’s antioxidant properties may be the reason that cinnamon has effectively balanced both blood pressure and cholesterol levels in numerous clinical studies.|
|Do You Have an Addiction You Don’t Know About?|
| Food cravings are one of the primary challenges people face when attempting to stick to a weight loss plan. Oftentimes, these seemingly uncontrollable cravings are the result of a physical addiction to sugar. Breakthrough research has actually shown that refined sugar may be more addictive than cocaine! You may be familiar with sugar addiction if you’ve ever struggled with intense, overpowering cravings for baked goods, desserts or other sweet or starchy foods. This is where cinnamon can really help!|
|Cinnamon to the Rescue—AGAIN!|
|According Dr. Harry Preuss, M.D., a professor at Georgetown University Medical Center and the world’s foremost expert on glucose metabolism, cinnamon’s ability to help control blood sugar makes it a valuable tool for weight loss. The fat cells in your abdomen are particularly sensitive to high insulin levels, and are very effective at storing excess calories that become fat. Research shows that cinnamon may actually mimic insulin, which can translate into fat loss.|
|WARNING: Make Sure You Take the Right Cinnamon|
|Most people don’t know that cinnamon contains volatile oils and, when used frequently in high doses, it can be toxic to the liver. Your best bet is to take a cinnamon extract supplement, but make sure it says “water-soluble” on the label, which insures that the toxic constituents have been removed while leaving the important active compounds intact. Currently, most experts recommend taking 500 mg a day of a standardized, water-soluble cinnamon extract.|
|If You Struggle with Blood Sugar, This Could Be For You!|
|The great news about the supplement I use with my patients is that it is quickly absorbed into your bloodstream, and you’ll start noticing the effects almost immediately. |
Within 7 days you’ll notice:
|•More energy throughout the day•Better mood balance and clearer thinking•Reduced food cravings•Less difficultly sticking to a weight loss plan•Reduced signs of aging•Improved cardiovascular function•Better immune health•So much more!|
|Whether you’re concerned about avoiding blood sugar trouble down the road, losing weight, protecting your heart or simply increasing your energy levels and feeling better every day, then call my clinic today.|
Now I’d like to hear from you…
3. Broadhurst CL, et al. Insulin-like biological activity of culinary and medicinal plant aqueous extracts in vitro. J Agric Food Chem. 2000 Mar; 48(3):849-52.
4. Anderson RA, et al. Isolation and characterization of polyphenol type-A polymers from cinnamon with insulin-like biological activity. J Agric Food Chem. 2004 Jan 14;52(1):65-70.
5. Hlebowicz J, et al. Effects of 1 and 3 g cinnamon on gastric emptying, satiety, and postprandial blood glucose, insulin, glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide, glucagon-like peptide 1, and ghrelin concentrations in healthy subjects. Am J Clin Nutr. March 2009;89(3):815-821.
6. Stoecker BJ, et al. Cinnamon extract lowers blood glucose in hyperglycemic subjects. FASEB J. 2010; 24:722.1.
7. Kim SH, Choung SY. Antihyperglycemic and antihyperlipidemic action of Cinnamomi Cassiae (Cinnamon bark) extract in C57BL/Ks db/db mice. Arch Pharm Res. 2010 Feb;33(2):325-33.
8. Peng X, et al. Cinnamon bark proanthocyanidins as reactive carbonyl scavengers to prevent the formation of advanced glycation endproducts. J Agric Food Chem. 2008 Mar 26;56(6):1907-11. Epub 2008 Feb 20.
9. Qin B, Nagasaki M, Ren M, Bajotto G, Oshida Y, Sato Y. Cinnamon extract prevents the insulin resistance induced by a high-fructose diet. Horm Metab Res. 2004 Feb;36(2):119-25.
10. Lake BG. Coumarin Metabolism, Toxicity and Carcinogenicity: Relevance for Human Risk Assessment. Food Chem Toxicol. 1999 Apr: 37(4): 423-453.
Please leave your thoughts by adding a comment below.
The holidays can be a time of incredible joy. We get to see family members we haven’t seen since the last major holiday.
Colorful decorations line streets and stores. The sudden appearance of toys in every store brings kids pointing excitedly, insisting it’s something they need.
It’s romantic holding your significant other’s gloved hand while it’s snowing. There’s ice skating, turkey, laughing at the dinner table, the unbidden smiles that instantly appear.
For many, everything seems brighter and shinier.
But there’s also the other, heavier side of the coin.
The sun has all but disappeared. There are some family members you’d rather not see. The sugar and over-abundance of food are going straight to your hips, thighs, and belly. And the snow doesn’t look anything like it does on a card.
It’s understandable if your health suffers with the emotional and physical strain of the holidays. The good news is there are a few simple ways you can thrive even in the worst conditions.
Problem: You’re tired or can’t get to sleep
Solution: Fix your circadian rhythm
If you’re in the northern hemisphere, the sun is probably non-existent when you leave for work and setting by the time you leave for work.
Plus, you’ve just set your clocks back an hour.
This means your internal body clock, your circadian rhythm, is off. It’s confused about when you need to go to sleep and wake up – leaving you either too tired to make it through the day without caffeine or too awake at night to sleep.
In order to overcome this, you need to set a strict sleep schedule. It means setting a bedtime, winding down an hour before then, and putting away your phone. You won’t see changes overnight, but within a week, you’ll find you have more success getting to sleep.
Now, that’s not the easiest. You almost need to create a ritual to ensure it works.
To make it almost fool-proof, you can take Sleep, one of our Feel Good Infoceuticals 3-4 times a day. Take the last dose right before bedtime. Sleep will help set your internal clock so you’re ready to get some much-needed shut eye without having to set an alarm clock.
Problem: You don’t feel yourself
Solution: Get some “sunshine”
One of the reasons SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) becomes a problem in the winter because you seemingly never see the sun.
Study after study has shown the impact of vitamin D (a hormone produced when your skin is exposed to UVB rays) on your mood — whether you have a more difficult time finding happiness or you just feel out of sorts.
Vitamin D supplements are some of the cheapest on the market. There are also tanning beds and sun lamps that can help you get UVB exposure.
Even then, your body’s ability to synthesize vitamin D may not be optimal. It’s one of many reasons we recommend Day.
When you take Day shortly after you wake up, you might also find yourself feeling more optimistic and energetic throughout the entire day.
Problem: You feel anxious
Solution: Find peace
The holidays bring their own set of challenges. Money becomes a big focal point. You might find yourself wondering where all your grandkids and cousins came from. Will there be enough food? Is it edible? Is the turkey so dry it can be used like a paper towel?
And there’s still your job, driving conditions, your family, and dozens of other daily stressors you might find yourself dwelling on a little bit too much.
Not only is this impacting your mental health, but this type of emotional stress ultimately has an impact on your immune system. And it comes at a time when you need it most.
Some of this can likely be attributed to having lower levels of vitamin D.
But some of it is the unique stress brought about by the holidays. It’s all too easy letting this anxiety get to you and pass it along.
What you need is a little Peace. A breath of fresh air. A way to take a deep breath in and exhale your doubt and stress.
The Infoceutical, Peace, can help promote a calm mental state, mental clarity, and honesty with yourself. Plus, it can enhance the head-heart connection to resolve conflicts between emotions and logical thought.
Problem: People are hard to deal with
Solution: Get/give some love
There are a fair share of Scrooges that bring everyone down with them. Those capable of not getting sucked into their black holes of anger, depression, and negativity deserve a big pat on the back.
In the wild, Scrooges are easier to avoid. It becomes much more difficult if you work with a Scrooge or there’s one in your family.
Those aren’t even the most difficult people to deal with. Oftentimes, they’re the ones you share blood with. They’re the ones that you only see during the holidays. You might find yourself getting more drinks than you intended to (whether to self-medicate or extract yourself from the situation), hiding in a different room, or biting your tongue.
An endless outpouring of love can sometimes overcome these people. Or three ghosts. But you can’t rely on ghosts and they only seem to do their job on Christmas Eve, anyway.
What you need is some Peace and Love — two things that the holidays are supposed to be filled with. Meditating can bring about this kind of patience and love, but our Infoceutical, Love, can be of assistance. Love can support a feeling of unity and unconditional love for yourself and others.
Now, this doesn’t mean you’ll have bulletproof love for your brother, but it can help put you in a much better place.
Help yourself this holiday season
It’s hard to get by when you’re feeling stressed. The holidays add a whole other layer on top of everything that can make them feel impossible to get through.
This ultimately affects your weight, happiness, energy levels, and even your immune system.
That’s why you need to take control of your health right now — before the holidays get into full swing. We’ve put together a pack of Infoceuticals to get you through the holidays feeling happy, relaxed, and full of energy.
For a limited-time you can buy a pack of Feel Good Infoceuticals by simply sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now I’d like to hear from you…
Please leave your thoughts by adding a comment below.
Ever wonder why some people seem to be healthy without doing much at all?
There’s that person that makes it through the winter, spring, and fall without an issue. The picture of perfect health.
Except maybe not.
Since you’re reading this article, you probably do everything you can to keep your immune system humming.
You get plenty of sleep… eat the right foods… optimized your gut health… drink enough water to sink a small ship… but something isn’t quite right. Or the other person doesn’t go through half of the stuff you do.
What’s going on?
The Big Immune Health Secret
Some people are just blessed. They don’t have to do much to stay healthy — similar to people with high metabolisms.
Some of us just aren’t as lucky.
This can be overcome with a little bit of effort. First, however, you need some background information.
You may have heard of experiments in which volunteers are deliberately to something designed to stress the immune system. Some of the people exposed to it react, whereas others don’t (like the theoretical mentioned above).
In the conventional health sphere, one explanation for this result is that these people have strong immune systems. From a bioenergetic perspective, however, we would say that those peoples’ Source energy is strong. Of course, there could be other reasons as well. But this is where the relatively unknown secret lies.
What is Source Energy?
Tests show us that simple exposure is not enough to affect your health. Your body has to be unable to deal with what it has been exposed to, and that process starts on the level of the body-field.
This is related directly to your Source energy.
If your Source energy is strong, your body does what it is designed to do, which is work properly and keep you healthy.
So just the fact that you aren’t operating on your normal level provides a clue that your Source energy may be low.
Source energy can be thought of as a kind of life-force energy, perhaps representing energy from the quantum zero-point field. From a body-field perspective, this Source energy forms a Driver field in the body, being attracted by and stored in the body cavities and microtubules.
How to Correct Your Source Energy
Our stores of Source energy tend to become depleted by stress, being indoors too much, poor nutrition, and exposure to toxins, among other factors. This depletion increases the probability that our bodies may not be able to maintain homeostasis.
That’s why getting your Source energy in line is key to optimal health. We’ve designed an Infoceutical especially for this: Source Driver.
Source Driver is bioenergetically the “Driver of Drivers” because it powers all the other Driver fields.
When correcting the Drivers of the body-field, it always takes priority, so any distortion in the Source Driver is corrected first, before any other Driver field imbalances are addressed.
Source Driver correlates to a wide array of bioenergetic anatomical, and physiological structures and processes. For example, Source Driver matches to the reticuloendothelial system, a part of your immune system that produces cells that tend to aggregate in your lymph nodes, spleen, and reticular connective tissue.
It is vital for your immune system that your Source Driver field be restored or supported before actual bioenergetic correlations to any stressors are addressed. By correcting how your organs attract and store Source energy, your body is strengthened and can begin to properly support your health the way your body is designed to.
So if you’re looking to support your immune system, Source Driver should top your list. Or, if Source Driver shows up on your scan, this is exactly why.
Now I’d like to hear from you…
One of the most sought after forms of alternative healing is chiropractic care. Amongst cancer survivors who seek chiropractic therapy, 84% do so to alleviate pain, improve mood and sleeping habits, as well as to relieve stress.
The purpose of chiropractic treatment is not only to relieve pain, but to improve quality of life by alleviating systemic problems relating to muscles and the central nervous system. Given the researched benefits of chiropractic care, it is likely that you or someone you know could benefit from this alternative therapy.
Let’s take a look at the top 10 reasons you might benefit from chiropractic care.
1. Elevates Sports Performance
Both athletes and non-athletes can benefit from sports-specific chiropractors. These specialized doctors have a focus on manipulating joints, soft tissue, and the spine to improve recovery time and prevent injury of strains, sprains, and even concussions.
Chiropractors can teach you how to focus on the proper techniques for the sport you play. This will include stretching techniques which can reduce the occurrence of an injury, the severity of an injury, and a recommended rehabilitation time frame for healing.
2. Reduces Headaches
Do you have frequent headaches? Do you find that headaches dramatically impact your health and ability to maintain the lifestyle you want? Neck pressure and movement can exacerbate the severity of headaches caused by abnormal head positioning such as hunching over at a computer during the work day.
Chiropractic therapy can remove obstructing structures causing the tightness in the back and strain on the spine. Receiving chiropractic care is an effective way to limit the occurrence of headaches, and lessen the intensity when they do occur.
3. Stimulates the Immune System
The immune system interacts directly with the nervous system affecting overall health. Again, obstructions with the signaling pathways between the nervous and the immune system impact the ability to heal adequately.
Without the use of surgery or medication, chiropractic care removes these barriers so that the body can properly repair itself at a genetic level and stimulate the immune system fully.
4. Wellness and Prevention
Chiropractic procedures manipulate the spine and entail a variety of procedures which treat underlying health problems. For instance, decompression exercises improve sleeping habits and have no known side effects.
Gastrointestinal Issues: Gut complaints are some of the most commonly reported problems which affect all ages in today’s society and are due to systemic concerns. Colic, persistent constipation, heartburn, and gastroesphageal reflux disease (GERD) can be detected in infants to older adults and have likely affected you some time in your life. Irritable bowel syndrome is the most widespread condition worldwide.
Cancer: Education teaches all, especially cancer patients, how to improve wellness and prevent future occurrences or a secondary cancer. Chiropractic therapy focuses on some of the first common symptoms of cancer: musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction as well as chronic headaches.
In fact, 70% of advanced cancer patients, including those with cancer of the lungs, thyroid, breasts, kidney, and prostate have metastasized cancer in the skeletal system. Chiropractic treatment has also been shown to improve healing in cancer patients, as opposed to medication and other conventional therapies.
5. Alleviates Allergies and Asthma
Both chiropractors and parents of children suffering from allergies such as asthma support the positive results of chiropractic treatment.
Studies also support that chiropractic therapy benefits patients by decreasing the amount of medication needed. They suffer fewer asthma attacks and report an overall lessening of symptoms leading to an improved quality of life.
Throughout pregnancy, many women experience chronic back pain due to the changing weight distribution on the pelvis and joints. Pain and muscle spasms may increase the likelihood that a pregnant mother will struggle during labor and delivery.
Chiropractic treatment focuses on balancing the muscles, pelvis, and ligaments during pregnancy to relieve pressure on the uterus. This treatment increases the likelihood that the child will be born via a preferable position while lowering the risk of being born through cesarean section.
Seventy-two percent of women report finding relief from pain during pregnancy and labor resulting from chiropractic care. Part of this success may be due to the fact that women are encouraged and shown how to follow a proper exercise routine for pregnancy. This reduces weight gain, improves hormones, and allows for a more comfortable rest during sleep.
7. Mitigates Chronic Pain
Low back pain affects more than 10% of the population globally, and is the most common occupational injury in the United States and Canada. North America ranks low back pain sixth amongst contributing factors for increased medical cost. Compared to conventional health management practices, chiropractic care is low cost and improves the healing of the entire body.
Doctors of chiropractic also focus on education, which is critical to reducing injuries, disability, care costs, and adverse side effects. Chiropractic therapy is also a patient preference for providing pain relief.
8. Manages Behavioral and Learning Disabilities
Chiropractic procedures improve wellness and can help reduce hyperactivity and disruptive behaviors linked to ADHD and learning disabilities associated with autism.
Evidence supports that chiropractic treatment can better able a child to concentrate. In turn, it improves learning and behavior by limiting causes of agitation.
9. Weakens Dependence on Medication and Medical Interventions
There has been a 65% increase in patients seeking spinal treatment over an 8 year period, contributing to a significant rise in healthcare costs. However, approximately 96% of people with low back pain can find relief without surgery. This could lead to a remarkable lowering of costs.
Chronic pain is on the rise. The first line of treatment most individuals turn to for pain relief involves medication. Tens of thousands of people consuming drugs like acetaminophen and oxycodone have reported injuries and deaths directly resulting from drug use. Drugs have adverse side effects unlike chiropractic care.
Young adults are especially susceptible to drug overdoses. Dr. Joseph Wiley, Chief of Pediatrics at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, is quoted as saying “If you extrapolate from an adult dose to a pediatric dose, you may be right…you may be wrong.”
10. Normalizes Blood Pressure
Hypertension affects around 33% of Americans. Most of these individuals will use medication to manage the condition. Chiropractic care can significantly control blood pressure. Chiropractic adjustments have been shown to result in a decrease in both systolic and diastolic blood pressure readings.
In fact, tests show that chiropractic care works as effectively at managing hypertension as do two of the most commonly prescribed medications. Chiropractors focus on the bone at the top of the neck in proximity to the brain stem which may be the reason for the impact on regulating blood pressure.
Now I’d like to hear from you…
Please leave your thoughts by adding a comment below.
To Your Good Health,
Dr. Elena M Morreale
There are thousands of toxic chemicals in every cell and organ in your body. Some common ones are arsenic, mercury, cadmium, aluminum, lead, pesticides and the list goes on and on!! I bet you don’t even think about it because you don’t see them. Not even aware that they are riddled on the very food and water you eat and drink daily!! While some are even found in your home, car, office and schools! There are destructive compounds called reactive oxygen species (ROS) and hormone metabolites that come from ordinary cellular metabolism that even tax the body’s built-in detox systems, often overwhelming them and rendering them ineffective.
You know what’s scarier? Approximately 10 million tons (over 21 billion pounds) of toxic chemicals are released into our environment by various industries each year. With an amazing realization that over 2 million tons (over 4.5 billion pounds) per year are recognized carcinogens.
What’s even more shocking, many of these deadly compounds can be found in the blood of newborn babies. They continue to accumulate in our cells and organs throughout life — unless we take steps to regularly detoxify our bodies by consuming detox promoting foods, beverages and nutrients that support healthy liver function, boost Gluthione levels (a key detoxification compound) and prevent hormones and environmental toxins from being recycled back to the liver.
The body’s liver is designed to detoxify metabolic waste and naturally occurring environmental pollutants. After the 18th century Industrial Revolution, more than 8,000 industrial toxins have been introduced into the environment — toxins that place a superhuman demand on our liver and other organs by overwhelming their ability to neutralize and eliminate chemical waste from the body.
Luckily, nutritional science offers an effective means to boost our body’s three main detoxification systems to neutralize the thousands of harmful chemicals that increase serious health problems.
What Is Detoxification?
The liver, which performs more than 500 vital life functions each day, has at its disposal three detoxification systems (three sets of cellular proteins or enzymes) that make lipid-soluble toxins more water-soluble in order to transport them out of the body.
Potentially damaging molecules (e.g., ethanol, prescription and recreational drugs, hormones, industrial pollutants) are metabolized by the liver and transformed into more water-soluble derivatives for subsequent elimination from the body. Although the intestine, kidney, lungs and brain are equipped with so-called phase I, II and III enzymes and transport proteins, it’s your liver that serves as the master detoxification organ.
Here’s a quick overview of how these 3 systems work to detoxify and cleanse your body:
- Phase I (Transformation): Specialized enzymes attach water-soluble chemical to fat-soluble toxins, which renders toxins water-soluble enough to be eliminated from the body. In many cases, toxins can become even more reactive in phase I, which renders them potentially more destructive — until they’re addressed by the activities of the phase II enzymes.
- Phase II (Conjugation): Different enzymes bring molecules to the chemical attached on the toxins, which further increases the solubility of phase I toxins, making them less dangerous. Phase II enzymes also protect against the initiation phase of cancer. They counterbalance the oxidative damage from ROS, promote healthy hormone metabolism and prevent the recycling of hormones and toxins back to the liver.
- Phase III (Transport): The toxin is transported out of the body via the digestive tract by specialized proteins.
4 Simple Steps to Detoxification
An effective detox strategy should include consuming foods, beverages and nutrients that support the body’s multiple detoxification systems.
1. Eat sufficient protein. The liver uses protein to obtain the amino acids (i.e., glycine, cysteine and glutamine) it needs to synthesize the master detox compound, glutathione. It also uses other amino acids for such phase II detoxification pathways as acetylation, glucuronidation, glycination and methylation.
2. Consume detox-promoting foods. Many phytonutrients (natural disease-fighting compounds found in fruits, herbs, spices and vegetables) enhance the operation of the body’s natural detox systems. 1
For example, polyphenols found in berries, green tea and cocoa enhance the genetic expression of ?-glutamylcysteine synthetase, which increases intracellular glutathione concentration.
14 detoxifying Foods: Artichokes, Berries, Cilantro, Cocoa, Cruciferous Vegetables, Dandelion Greens, Garlic, Ginger, Green Tea, Lemon Peel, Pomegranate, Rosemary, Tumeric, Watercress
3. TakeMilk Thistleextract and glutathione supplements. Recent studies suggest that two powerful natural compounds, glutathione and milk thistle extract, work together to support healthy phase I and II detoxification and healthy liver function. Milk thistle supports healthy levels of glutathione in the body and promotes optimal phase I and II detoxification enzymes in the liver, kidneys and intestine. 2
4. Take a high-qualityMultivitamin mineral supplementthat includes potent antioxidants. This will insure that you obtain sufficient amounts of B-complex vitamins and other methyl donors that support healthy liver function, promote glutathione synthesis and reduce high blood levels of homocysteine, an artery-damaging by-product of protein metabolism.
Detoxing Benefits of Milk Thistle Extract
Milk thistle extract (Silybum marianum) works in the first two phases of detoxification. In phase I, it binds to toxins and quenches ROS 3 , helping prepare them for phase II. In phase II, it increases glutathione to facilitate toxin removal from the body. Milk thistle contains a mixture of several related polyphenolic compounds derived from the parent compound, silymarin. One of these compounds, silybin, is the most bioactive compound in silymarin.4 Silymarin promotes detoxification by lowering liver oxidative stress associated with toxin metabolism, especially lipid peroxidation. This helps conserve glutathione levels, a beneficial effect that has been used to reverse acetaminapin (Tylenol) toxicity.
Milk Thistle enjoys a superlative safety profile, 5 , having been used for the last 2,000 years to treat liver and gall bladder dysfunction. Studies confirm that milk thistle can protect liver function, prevent liver damage and normalize elevated liver enzymes. 6
The Detoxification Benefits of Glutathione
Glutathione levels can decline as much as 50% below optimal levels as we age. When this happens people are more prone to suffer heart attack than those with optimal levels. The kidneys, liver, pancreas, spleen, lung and the eye (cornea and lens), contain the highest concentrations of glutathione in the body.
Unfortunately, about half of the US population suffers from a reduced capacity of glutathione, which impairs the body’s ability to get rid of toxins. These people have a genetic variant of a gene known as GSTM1, which is required for the process of creating and recycling glutathione in the body. As a result, fully half the population is at elevated risk for oral, bladder, breast, colorectal and cervical cancers due to this genetic aberration. 7
Studies suggest that glutathione boosts the body’s detoxification systems and protects against damage from ROS (oxygen radicals) in the following ways:
- Glutathione strengthens the immune system and acts as a general detoxifier. 8
- Oral glutathione increases gluthathione in blood and plasma by 30-35% 9
- This finding ends a long-standing debate over whether oral glutathione could effectively enhance the body’s glutathione levels.
- As glutathione levels increase due to supplementation, so does the function of natural killer (NK) cells, a biomarker for increased immune defense. Glutathione is thus an effective intervention strategy to support healthy immune function.
- Glutathione promotes nucleic acid synthesis and supports DNA repair.
- Glutathione protects the integrity of the red blood cells.
- Glutathione supports healthy brain function.10
- Glutathione protects the skin, lens, cornea and retina against solar radiation damage.
- Glutathione is successfully used to with the following health conditions: Crohn’s disease, diabetes, HIV infection, liver cirrhosis, pulmonary disease, neurodegenerative disease, pancreatitis and Wilson’s disease. .
Why Detox Is Critical for More Than Half the Population
The glutathione S-tranferase (GST) gene family plays a central role in the inactivation of toxic and carcinogenic compounds through encoding phase I and phase II metabolizing enzymes. Studies estimate that certain GST detox genes are absent in 35-60% of individuals. 11 GST polymorphisms have been linked to susceptibility to cancers 12 Everyone needs to detox for optimal health, but if you’re among the half of the population that has defective or missing GST genes, your risk of cancer could increase dramatically if you fail to take steps to compensate for the significant loss of ability to detoxify environmental carcinogens.
Start Detoxing Today
Our bodies are continually assaulted by thousands of toxic compounds each year and by daily exposure to hormone-related and protein-related metabolic byproducts. It is therefore critical that we take steps to optimize our body’s internal detoxification systems.
Part of an overall anti-aging strategy should be to focus on consuming foods and nutrients that support the body’s detoxification systems in order to adequately eliminate the health risks caused by the vast number of toxic chemicals modern life throws at us each day. But f you do one thing, and one thing only, I recommend taking a supplement specifically formulated for daily detoxification that includes scientifically supported levels of milk thistle and glutathione.
Remember #HealthIsAChoice ! Your Health is Our Priority, We Are Here to Help!
When we talk about your body’s control system, or “body-field,” we’re talking about something that uses the resonance of energy signals to provide communication throughout the body.
This system, like the name implies, affects the entirety of your body, your health, and ultimately, your energy levels.
With the NES BioEnergetix WellNES System, you’re able to assess this system with our scanner.
What if your control system isn’t in resonance?
If parts of the body that are supposed to be talking aren’t talking (they’re not sharing resonance), this means that one or more of the signals has gone bad.
This would be like trying to talk to someone else on a CB radio, but you’re using different channels, so you’re not hearing each other. You need to get back onto the same channel.
Think about what this means in the body.
If all the liver cells are in resonance, communicating the message of a healthy cell, then these cells will act in harmony, doing what healthy cells are meant to do. This represents a healthy liver.
But if something like stress or toxins distorts the fields of some of these cells and they stop communicating with the rest, then they have to work in isolation. They may not adjust to the immediate needs of the liver, so it fails to get all the support it’s looking for and starts wasting energy to get things done.
In this situation, new stressors and toxins may have a bigger impact, distorting more cells, and the problem builds.
If distortions are too great, the operating instructions of the cells could actually go bad, in which case those cells begin to malfunction and literally work against the health of the liver.
We’re looking at the initial issues that caused the problems in the first place. That’s why bioenergetic corrections are so important.
Another possible communication problem is that parts of the body just aren’t speaking efficiently. This means that something is blocking their resonance, and that blockage needs to be resolved.
This would be like having a cell phone conversation with someone when the signal keeps breaking up and you’re only catching half of what the other person is saying.
Getting your message across in this case means a lot of repetition, sometimes raised voices, and sometimes having to call back. In short, a lot of extra effort—or energy— goes into this communication. When this happens in the body-field, it means the body battery is being drained more quickly.
Achieving bio-resonance with Infoceuticals
The scanner can assess your control system and identify the parts of it that aren’t resonating properly.
The results of this scan are never as simple as finding a single location and addressing it. For instance, your scan might reveal there are issues with your liver, heart, lungs… etc.
Just looking at the scan results can be overwhelming. But thanks to decades of research and fine-tuning, our proprietary software is capable of showing you the areas that need to be prioritized.
These areas are then addressed with Infoceuticals. Infoceuticals are imprinted with information that will help your body achieve healthy bio-resonance so the parts of your body can speak properly (i.e. by being on the same wavelength).